Stupid racebotsmrsimb - Custom level - from Windows
A rough version of my new project.
The goal is to create fairly intelligent bots that will follow a given path avoiding obstacles.
The other goal is to make this system as simple and optimized as possible:
- no calculations on LuaScripts other than bots server;
- car's LuaScript must only recieve computed data;
- minimal use of function calls;
- avoiding access to global variables;
- no complex data structures;
- scores table;
- a realistic race car model for player and for bot;
- a normal pathfinding and obstacle avoiding;
- converting bunch of placed objects (wall pivots) into path.
The entire project is free to use, you just have to mention the author (me).
LEVEL ID: 25694